Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Happy Hour


Friday night we all decided to go to Miani's for Happy Hour. Miani's is about 2 miles from our house, so we drove half-way and parked at Kyle's house and walked the rest of the way. I had on pumps, so walking a mile in those shoes in 20 degree weather was not my cup of tea. I was numb by the time we got there, but everything was $1 from 7-9pm, so it somewhat made up for it. Miani's was so crowded that you had to order double just to make it worth while. Cat, Jackie, and I were starving so thank god that Miani's has a Wings Xtreme inside, we ordered chicken fingers and fries! After dinner we decided we were ready to go home to play beer pong with everyone.

Since I refused to walk home, half of us waited for a Cab to come around and give us a ride, while everyone else walked. We got home and got the cups ready to play, not me, but everyone else. The first thing I wanted to do was get out of those HORRIBLE shoes.

Later that night, a little fight broke out between our house and Kyle's house. Hopefully everything will work out in the end!

In the PictureL (L-R): Kaci, Cat, and Jackie watching the beer pong game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home