Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cabbage Problem?!?!


My roommate Kelly put some cabbage down the garbage disposal earlier today and said I think there is something wrong because it made a really weird noise. So she just put some tin foil over that part of the sink with a note saying "Do not use this side of sink." Well she just tried to see if the garbage disposal worked yet, and water came flying out of the pipes under the sink and left a big water mess. I came out of my room to see what happened and saw the kitchen floor flooded with yucky pipe water. So she tried to take the pipes apart to get to the bottom of the problem...well she did, to a point, but then got everything put back together to find that the sink is leaking.

So she was trying to clean up the dirty water with a towel and then dumping it back down the sink, which just keeps leaking out back on the floor! Kelly started to mop up the water and put it in our only pot for cooking food.

The next step is to call Brian, our landlord who is really mean and said that if something was wrong with the garbage disposal again that he was going to charge us. What? Isn't that part of his job? So we are going to try and tell him that the sink was just leaking, and see if he buys it! I have to make sure that Charlie and I are not around because I don't think we are suppose to have dogs.

Kelly, Steph, and I got a big laugh out of this, and I think we all needed it! So I thank Kelly for making my night!!

In the Picture: Kelly mopping up the floor and putting it in our only cooking pot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home