Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weekend FUN




On friday night we all decided to hit the bars, well just one bar~ Panini's!!! But before we could go out we had to play some drinking games. So we played quarters where little Sara got her butt whooped, then we played a quick game of beer pong. So at about 11:30pm we decided to walk 20 steps to get to Panini's, we seriously live that close to a bar~ its fabulous! Our one goal of the night was we couldn't leave until someone puked! LOL. Let's just say that Cat took care of that, but not until she had a few shots~ Sex on the Beach, Rumplemints, Buttery Nipple and a couple beers! Everyone knows that I can not drink alcohol at all, but I managed to get wasted that night and had a BLAST doing it!

On to Saturday night~ I was really not in the mood to get drunk, for some reason I have a hard time drinking two times in the weekend. So we went to a house party and I started off drinking water, but that quickly changed. I had one Bud Light and that was plenty for me. Saturday night was just as entertaining as Friday night~ Kelly and ShakeMaster(Ben) began having a limbo contest! Ben put up a great fight, but Kelly took gymnastics for 13 years and kicked his ass! God I love my housemates! I left the party at 1:30 only to come home to a house full of boys that I didn't know. Kinda nervous, I said "Hi, who are you guys?" They said we are Ricky's friends~well little Ricky is Annie's borther! I actually talked to them for about 20 minutes just to find out that one of them puked all over the front steps! I wasn't too worried because it has happened before and they were nice enough to throw some water to help wash it away! UGH, I hate throwing up. So on that note, I hope everyone had a good weekend, puke free!

In the picture (L-R)(front):Debbie, Natalie, Kelly, Courtney, Annie (Back): Jackie, Sarah, Kaci, Cathy, Shakemaster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home