Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, December 23, 2005

~Final Shopping Days~


Today is one of the last days for Christmas shopping and like most guys, they will be swarming the stores to find the perfect gift. I, unfortunately will be joining them. I still have no clue what to get my sister. Its not that she is so hard to find something for, but she has everything she needs or wants. I must say, I have never been a procrastinator until I went to College, after that, everything went DOWN HILL. Now, I wait until the very last minute to get everything done. But, at least I can say I am not the only one, my best friend Emily isn't done either! So that makes me feel a little better! Thanks Emmy! Has anyone been to a Wal-Mart lately? Oh my goodness, that place is a mad house. I wasn't even buying Christmas gifts, just everyday needs and I had to wait about 30 minutes to check out. So this is a message hoping that everyone who reads this is done with their Christmas shopping and gets to relax while Emmy and I go crazy in the Holiday RUSH.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home