Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Fell Family Christmas Party



I am really excited because tomorrow Dec 17, 2005 is our annual Fell Family Christmas gathering. It is one of the few times that the whole family gets together and enjoys each other's company, and maybe a few presents! I must admit, I haven't gone shopping yet, but I left that up to my wonderful sister(Nicki) this year since she didn't' have to work today! She keeps calling me to ask me what should I get this person and that person. I wish I had some brilliant idea of what a 7, 10, 13, and 14 year old wants, but I don't ~so my suggestion is to call them and ask!!!! There's an idea! Every year we have new "ones" show up at Christmas, ya know the younger group who isn't married but are dating and bring their new "interest." I must say, I stay pretty consistent year after year! Every year we play games because my gram and sister are BIG gamblers and every year I seem to leave more broke. By the time the nights over, we are all laughing because we have so many joksters in the family~especially Johnny and Uncle Bill! Christmas is also one of the times where I get to see my pops~ he lives in Charlotte, NC. working for Nascar so I don't get to see him nearly as much as I would like too. He was suppose to be in Key West but decided to come home for a COLD Christmas....I mean who seriously wants to spend Christmas in the warm sun swimming and laying by the pool? OH yeah~I WOULD!

In the Picture: My dad and me! (Pic uploaded after the gathering!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home