Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Early Christmas Present


Friday night I was laying on the couch and my mom walked in the living room and was just looking at me, I thought it was because I was in her favorite spot, so I go Hiii, but she just kept looking at me. Then I see something moving in her arms...OH MY GOODNESS~ you got me a puppy. I jumped up to grab him. He is so precious, all black with curly hair. He is 9 weeks old and bites really hard. Oh, he is a toy poodle! After 3 days of debating names~ I finally decided on Charlie. Actually, Charlie fit the best out of all the names, because our other dogs are; Chloe and Chelsea, and my cat is Cherokee. Can you imagine calling all the animals in from outside~ Chloe, Chelsea, Cherokee, Charlie?!?! Oh my, what were we thinking. Charlie will move back to C-bus with me in 2 weeks and live with me, my 9 other roommates, and a Chihuahua named Jack. That is certainly a full house!

Charlie was able to come to the Fell Family Christmas party on Sat. and everyone just adored him, especially the kids. All I have to say is, thank you to my cousins for making him so warn out that he slept the whole night!!! He showed up in the party in his new Harley Davidson t-shirt because he doesn't care for his fleece I got him. He is just like a kid, cries when he doesn't like something!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home