Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, January 02, 2006

~New Year's Eve~


I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve! I had a great time hanging out with all my girls! And those who didn't see me out that night missed Kaci DRUNK! I know it only happens twice a year, but it was a good time! It was so great to hang out with everyone that I don't get to see that much. And when the ball dropped~I gave one of my best friends(Katie) a hug! And I am sure I gave everyone else a hug too! The night pretty much consisted of Nicki, Abby and I running back and forth from Charlie's Bar to the Office Bar and to Amy's. I am so thankful for all the friends that I have, they made my year in one day! As for my new years resolution~ mine is to be HAPPY and HEALTHY! This year I have decided to make something that I know I can keep....I will find what's best for Kaci and if it isn't right for me~ I will let it go! Tears my fill my eyes~ but I will stand back up! This is the year where I will decide everything thats best for me and hopefully make the right decisions! I will set myself free and try my best to become the person that I am deep down inside. I hope everyone has a blessed and Happy New Year! Stay Positive and keep your head up!



In the picture (L-R): Kaci, Kelly, Nicki, Abby, Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home