Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Holiday Fun



I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Last night my dear friend Emily had a little gathering at her house with some friends. It was nice to see everyone because I don't see them nearly as often as I would like. We had a great time snacking on Chex Mix or maybe that was just me, and talking about school, life, and our future plans! I need to say thanks to Lea for telling me that my camera should only flash once, not three times! We even got a good laugh at Emmy's troubles from New Year's Eve last year! Now we just need to make plans for this New Year's Eve! Nick's Road House is out of the plans for sure! I still think a girls New Year's Eve is the best idea yet! No boys = No drama! My idea is to party all night long at my sister's house(dad's). There we won't have anyone to bother us, we can sing, dance, laugh, cry, and DRINK! So girls, get ready to party like the stars and ring in the new year together!


In the picture(L-R): Adrienne, Emily, Kaci(me), Mary, and Lea

Happy Brithday Abby~ hope you have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home