Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Charlie's First Bath





My little man got his first bath(from me) on Monday! I figured since he always tried to jump in with me when I was in the shower that he would enjoy one all by himself. So I filled up the bathtub with a little water for him to stand and play in, but when I put him in and started putting water on him he began to whimper. He was so adorable all wet, he looks so much bigger when he is dry because he has such fluffy hair. My cousin(Johnny) said to put SoGlo(from the movie "Coming to America") in his hair to make it really shiny and curly, but I kinda like the afro look! As I attempted to wash him, he was trying to jump out of the tub splashing water everywhere. I swear you would think he was a big dog with the mess he made. None the less he is all clean and smells like a sweet little pup. He actually smells like lavender but I don't tell him that because he is a tough boy, or just acts like one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home