Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Sick Little Puppy

Today my little boy ate one on my Mom's thyroid pills. So we called the Vet Hotline to see if it was serious and what we needed to do for him. Well, it was serious and we had to give him a teaspoon and a half of peroxide and wait for him to throw it up and then do it again until everything was out of his belly. Once we gave it to him he started walking around the house preparing to purge. It was so sad to watch my 5 lb puppy get sick over an over. So for the rest of the day we were so worried about him and making sure we were every where he was. He is resting with grandma now and hopefully forgetting about what happened to him. I hope he learned a lesson~ don't eat pills when they fall on the floor. And, I learned that if he eats something he isn't suppose to, give him peroxide and wait for him to get sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home