Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Girls Weekend Out!



This post is specifically for my bestest~ EMILY! She is so amazing in every way! I got to see her on Friday and Sunday, which is really unusual these days with our busy life styles, but it is always so great to spend time with her. On Sunday, we talked about our gossip on things that happened with weekend events! Never anything to grand to tell, but we like to talk! Her little boy is so big now, I didn't get to see him but she sent me some pictures! So precious with his mamma's gorgeous BIG BLUE EYES! Emily~ I posted the pictures just for you!

On Saturday, my mom, sister, gram, and I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory at Crocker Park. It was my grams treat for Valentine's Day! Plus we did a little shopping, where I must admit that I was the BEST bargain shopper (so unlike me). I normally pay full price for everything. And when I was leaving Abercrombie and Fitch they offered me a Managerial Position! How exciting! I bought some earrings and on Sunday found that Emily and I had to same ones!

Saturday night was so much fun~ I just love going out around Norwalk (sometimes). We went to our usual spot~ The Office Bar! It was really packed last Friday and packed this Saturday! I will post pictures from the nights! I got to see some friends that I don't run into that often, so we got to gab a little! Oh, and James, he is so hilarious, we met him this summer at Kalahari while he was with some mutual friends and ever since then we always get a kick out of his jokes! He was extra funny this weekend~ he and I were singing "Fall Out Boys, Sugar, we're going down," and he was a little off and my sister goes you are just like my mom, which you would have to know that my mom is always one second behind the words, and that is exactly how James was! So I cracked up for about 5 mins before having to run to the bathroom! It's always a fun night with FRIENDS!!!

In the pics: Top Left (L-R): Kaci, Krista, and Emily

Top Right: (L-R) Nicole Chagaros, Kaci Fell, Jill Ciersezwski, and Katie Cillo

Center: Nicki, and Kaci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home