Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Nuthouse~


Last night the girls and I headed out for a night of dancing and drinking! I, of course only had 2 small beers(6 oz) while everyone else was drunk because they started playing Power Hour at 8pm. So they had a good 1 1/2 hours on me. I met up with the girls at Kronik K's house for a little pre-party~ more like sitting on the couch talking to the girls! Unfortunately, we didn't make a GOAL for the night like we usually do, so I think it was just to get drunk and dance! Courtney definately took care of that for all of us this time!!! So at 10:30 we left to hit up The Nuthouse...their was no one there at all. So we just sat there and waited for the rest of our crew to show up, we went in 2 groups...Group 1~Kaci, Kelly, Jackie, Cat, Courtney, and JR., Group 2~ Annie, Sarah, Debbie, Aaron, Kronik K, Ty, and Moore...we some how lost Natalie?!?! By the time the 2nd group showed up we were ready to dance, so we did the UNTHINKABLE~ we got in the cages. Yes, I know it doesn't sound to classy, but we had to do it just once or twice...maybe we got up there 3 times!! LOL. At one point in the night everyone scattered to different places and we were just walking in circles to find each other. Courtney disappeared around 11:30 and when I get home a 1/2 hour later she was standing outside talking with the neighbors because she was locked out of the house. Another night with my girls and having a ball my senior year of College!

In the Picture (L-R): Jackie, Kaci, Cat (get down girls)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said…

    you are pretty girl

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well it's hard to top that well thought out comment but I just wanted to say hello. No, your blogspot is NOT boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. = )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home