Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Superbowl Sunday


As everyone knows, yesterday was Superbowl Sunday! Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks. I didn't care who won, but my mom and sister played on a board so I based my decision on who's score that quarter was going to win money. Unfortunately, they never won. My sister played on a board from her work and one of my good friends Jessi Tinker won the first quarter and then her grandpa won the second quarter~so congratulations to them!!

As for Nicki, Abby, and I, we played tickets all night long and hit a few winners but lost ALOT of money. I have said before that my sister is a BIG gambler, well last night stood true, she kept playing even after she was ahead from when we walked into the Park Square Tavern in Milan, Oh. Abby ended up going in on her own for a while, just to see if she could hit it big, but it just wasn't in her luck. Nicki and I played a few more times and I stopped after we didn't get any winners in 40 tickets, but Nicki just couldn't let go because she KNEW she was gonna hit it BIG! Nope, didn't happen for her either. Good thing I am not a gambler because I walked away a winner and they both lost all their money.

About the game~ I didn't see much because all the girls (my mom, Pam, Nicki, Abby and I) were too busy talking to Jerry Risner! We were cracking up all night long and even played a few more ticket games with them, but it was called "quick 50", it was $1 per ticket and you could win money when you pulled or you got a "sign up" which meant that you were in the drawing for the $50. They played 6 times and won on the last time. At one time we had 6 sign ups and didn't win; I mean there was only 15 sign ups total and we still couldn't win. What are the chances? Oh yeah, that's just our luck!

I left the bar to come home and let the dogs out, so I watched the end of the game at home and to be honest I really like when the game is over and they interview the owner, coach, and players! I do know that the Steelers won 21 to 10, and that this is there 5th Superbowl title! So I guess I do pay attention somewhat! Congratulations to Hines Ward for being named MVP of the Superbowl! He was also the winner of a 2007 Cadillac Escalade(not even available yet)! Extremely nice SUV for those that don't know much about cars (unlike me). We also heard that this is the end of the road for Jerome Bettis (running back for the Steelers), in his statement Sunday night: "It's been an incredible ride and there's always a time when you have to call it quits," Bettis said. "I played this game to win a championship. I'm a champion and I think the Bus...the last time is here in Detroit."

In the Picture: (L -R) Abby Chapin, Nicki Fell, and Kaci Fell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home