Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Spring Break Plans!

I am so excited to be heading out west for Spring Break! Yep, my mama and I are going to Beverly Hills, CALIFORNIA. I have always wanted to go to Cali, and hopefully someday move out there. Many people are probably wondering why we are heading out west~ well, I am going to see Dr. Nassif (one of the Dr.'s off Dr. 90210), I have my consultation to have Rhinoplasty(nose) surgery. This is something that I have always wanted to have done because I am really unhappy with the shape/size of my nose. We leave at the end of March and then I plan on actually having the surgery in June after I graduate.

I really want to go a few places while we are out there, the first is Rodeo Dr. (the biggest shopping street out there), and the Jay Leno show! I want to go to the Price is Right, but my sister said that we have to wait until June to do that because she is going with us in June.

The price of Rhinoplasty is pretty expensive, but I have been saving for years to finally give myself the gift of happiness and self confidence that I have always been lacking. No matter where I go, if I see someone looking at me~ the first thing I think they are saying is "look at her nose." I know this probably isn't true, but thats what runs through my head. My mom is totally against my decision, but since I have made my mind up, she is going with me to make sure everything works out. My dad has no idea of my plans, but I am sure he will find out real soon!

My thoughts about plastic surgery where re-enforced while watching the Tyra Banks Show one morning, she had 4 supermodels on her show and she asked the question "How do you feel about plastic surgery?" And they ALL said that if it makes you happy and makes you feel good about yourself then they are completely for it! I couldn't agree more because there is nothing more important than a persons happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home