Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bum Weekend


This weekend was a big waste! The only thing I did that was eventful was shop! Friday during the day I felt like it was going to be a good weekend, but the Snyder's went home and without the 3 of them everything seems to fall apart. So Friday night I showered and got ready just to find out that the girls weren't going out. Cat had an interview Saturday morning so she didn't want to go out and Annie was just staying in because she wanted too. Little Sarah went out with some friends from her hometown, so I just stayed home and watched tv.

Saturday I took Cat to her interview in Easton(my favorite place to shop), just to find out that the lady forgot about the interview and wasn't there, so we went into Victoria's Secret and then came back home. We were so completely bored at 4:30 we were looking at a deck of cards that had drinks on the other side, so we decided to go to the liquor store and buy some alcohol to start drinking ourselves. We wanted to make Strawberry Daquiri's and the lady at the liquor store asked if we wanted Bacardi 151? Are you serious? We wanted to make it through the night not be trashed off the smell alone. We got home and started making drinks, but we didn't have a measuring cup to make sure we were pouring the correct amount, instead we just dumped everything in. Well, that was a BAD idea. I was really tipsey after the first one and gone after the 2nd one. They all said I was slurring my words, but I don't recall that. By 6:30 I was laying in my bed because I couldn't get up to get in the shower. I didn't miss much at all, Sarah took a 3 hour nap too. I eventually got up, showered and then found out that we all decided to just stay in again! All the other girls went out besides me, Cat, and Sarah! Even though we didn't go out this weekend, it was still fun! Girls weekend in!

In the Picture: Cat and I drinking our daquiri's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home