Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ain't Nuthin' But A Gangsta Party













Last night was one of the best nights ever; we went to a theme party and you had to dress like a "gangsta" to get in, so we did it up! We all pretty much dressed the same, a wife beater and sweatpants where one pant leg was pulled up with boxers hanging out and a bandana or hat around our heads! Oh, and we put tattoos on us that said "47," because that is our house number and then we put our new gangsta name on us...mine was Sista Jade; we got our names from a website that would take our names and then tell us what our rap star name would be.

When we showed up to the party we had a certain walk that we had to do as we entered the door. But, I think only half of us did it. The best part about entering the house was all of us carrying 40's in, now for those of you who don't know what a "40" is, it is a 40 ounce bottle of beer. They are actually really big. I was surprised to drink mine. Inside the party they were handing out 40's with paper bags to make it really look gangsta.

I left the party at 1:30 to come home and go to bed, but I was only in bed for about a 1/2 hour and my roommates cousin comes in to tell me that she is really sick, so I get up and check on her as she is literally hugging the toilet. She really felt like she was going to die, so I stayed with her until she felt like she was going to make it. I got her back into bed and then went back to sleep myself.

This morning I wake up and can hear Kelly laughing so I knew she was okay. I walk into her room and her and Natalie are talking about the night while Natalie is STILL drinking! She said she was trying to erase her night away! If I haven't said that I ABSOLUTELY love my roommates~ I DO!

In the Pictures: Top Left(L-R) Natalie, Courtney, Kaci, Kelly, and Jackie
Top Right (L-R)(bottom row) Courtney, Kelly, Kaci, (top row): Jackie, and Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home