Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dr. Phil


As I venture out to California in a few weeks with my mom, we will be attending a taping of the Dr. Phil show! I couldn't be more excited! I received a phone call at 5:30 but I missed the call and they didn't leave a message, so I didn't know if I should call the number back or just wait. Well, I waited and they called again, missed it again, and then they called again and I got it this time! I spoke to Shane, who asked if I was "Kaci Fell?" I said yes, and he had a little chuckle in his voice because of my last name. Who doesn't look at my name and laugh a little? We talked about what taping we could make it to and we decided on Thursday March 23, 2006 for the "B" show. They do 2 tapings, one starts at 7:30 am, which is show "A," and the other show starts at 10:30 am, which is show "B." Shane told me to expect to stay until 3 pm. I better eat a big breakfast that day! Thursday is going to be a huge day for me while we are out there. I meet with Dr. Nassif at 9 am to go over the procedure and talk with Jade about the financial side, then we need to bolt to Dr. Phil! Maybe I will be seen on T.V., and maybe it could be the start of my television career! Not betting on it, but you never know, I could run into the right person! I will keep my Blog updated on when the show will air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home