Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dance Party 2006


On Saturday night I planned on staying in to work on my project for school, but the girls just wouldn't let me. They decided that they wanted to go out to the bars instead of going to the Black/White party. We all got dolled up, and then just sat in Sarah's room talking and listening to music. We eventually made it down stairs to drink and dance. That's how Dance Party 2006 started. First we had to shot gun a beer, that was Cat and I's first time doing it. She was a pro at it, but unfortunately I was not so good. When the music hit, we all just started singing and dancing the night away. Even though there was only about 10 of us, we still had the best time ever. We played oldies, rock, rap, country, theme songs...pretty much anything we had!

I headed up to bed around 1:30 because I was just worn out and I had to get up early to get ready for the OSU vs. Purdue basketball game. Next thing I know helicopter's are flying over with there spot light on, cops driving up and down our street, so I go downstairs to see what was going on...I assume they were trying to catch a bad person but for some reason they kept shining our house? No fugitive's here!!

Dance Party 2006 was the best dance party ever, maybe I am a little biased because it was at my house with my favorite girls!!

In the Pictures: Top (L-R): Kelly, Kaci, Cat, and Natalie shot gunning!
Bottom (L-R): Sarah, Kelly, Charlie, Kaci, Cat, and Nat posing for the camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home