Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

2 weddings in 1 day!


Saturday was a very busy day for me. I had two weddings that day, one was my cousin Lea's and the other was my friend Amy's wedding. The day started out smoothly, I woke up played with Charlie, went to Wal-Mart, washed my sister's car, then went running(where I ran into Chad, one of the grooms, as he was getting ready to leave for his wedding). Once I got home and showered I was in a rush to get ready because my grandma wanted to get to the church early, so I hustled along to be ready by 3:15. Lea and Tom's wedding was absolutely beautiful, they got married in a small church in Wakeman, OH. When she walked down the aisle I started to tear up, and lost it when they were reading their vows. I think I lost it when Tom started to get emotional while saying his vows and then Ellis (Lea's daughter) was crying so I couldn't hold back anymore. Wedding are just an emotional time, seeing two people come together in love! Lea's dress was unbelievably gorgeous, it was definitely something I didn't expect her to wear, but she was amazing! Then we headed to the reception for food and fun with my family!

The reception was held at the Expo center in Norwalk. It was huge on the inside, well I guess it would have to be to hold 300 people. My aunt and uncle couldn't stay long because my cousin Rachel had a concert with her new band. While at the reception I became the Designated Driver for my sister and Abby. Which wasn't a problem with me because I am used to being the DD for them.

After a while my grandma was ready to head home and Nicki and Abby were ready to head out to Amy's parents house for her wedding reception. They live out in the country and had the yard all light up with candles and white lights. Then they had a huge tent with a dance floor and tables. It was a little chilly outside, but the party was a blast because I got to see some friends I haven't seen since high school and others I just saw last weekend at Jessi's wedding! The one thing I am upset about is, I never got a picture of Amy and Chad together. How horrible am I? But, I do wish them the very best in life! Amy has an amazing personality that lights up a room when she walks in, and Chad is a very nice, down to earth guy with a great sense of humor. They compliment each other extremely well!

When we left Amy and Chad's reception, Nicki and Abby were not about to go home and go to bed, instead they wanted to hit up the local bars! So, with me being the DD, I took them to the bars and when they wanted to be picked up, I came back to get them. It's always a good night with Nicki and Abby!


In the Pictures: The New Mr. & Mrs. Friend! (Tom & Lea)
Middle Picture: (L-R): Nicki Fell, Kaci Fell, and Abby Chapin at the 1st wedding reception of the night!
Bottom Picture: Emily Collins and Kaci Fell(best friends) at Amy & Chad's wedding reception!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn it kc.. i didnt realize the pics were working on your blog.. take down my drunken pic .. you suck.. i cant help im not a super model...

    i still love you
    xo
    em

     

Post a Comment

<< Home