Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day


I hope all the mother's had a fabulous day and spent the day with the ones they love. My sister and I took my mom and grandma out to eat yesterday to celebrate mother's day, so we went up to The Cheesecake Factory at Crocker Park. We got there at noon and still had a 35 minute wait. It was a popular place to eat! After lunch we went shopping and luckily the sun was trying to come out so we didn't have to walk around outside in the rain. We all had a great time and always love to get together!

All throughout the day my dad kept calling and asking what we were doing, so I would say eating or shopping or driving home. And he said well just don't forget to go see grandma Fell at 5pm at Friendly Corner's. My dad sounded a little down and I felt bad because I was thinking he was stuck in North Carolina with no one to spend the day with. We got home from Crocker Park at 4, so I finished laundry and went over to my best friend Emily's house to drop off her Mother's day card and to see her little boy Aiden! I couldn't stay long because I had to get to FC's. My sister and I headed down to FC and said hi to grams and all the family and as we were sitting there my sister goes " That's the shirt we got dad!" I said what, and looked towards the door and go "OH MY GOD, you knew he was in town?" So I waited for him to surprise grandma before getting up to give him a hug! My gram was so excited to see him because he told her that he couldn't make it home! Then I jumped up and ran over to him! Luckily my dad will be in town all week long so I will get to see him more on Wednesday when I go home! All in all, the day was a great family day! I hope everyone had a great day!


In the Pictures: My mom holding my little boy, Charlie!

Next Picture: Back(L-R): Kaci Fell, Papa Fell(sneaking in the pic)Front: Nicki Fell and Gram Fell

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kc ann fell I adore you. You are by far my favorite person besides my little man. Thanks for making my mothers day complete. LORD KNOWS I LOVE MY KC ANN~

    XO

    EM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home