Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Love my girls!


Last night I was sitting in my room with Steph watching The O.C. and could hear my roommates outside singing and laughing, so I went downstairs to see what was going on. They were playing beer pong, and corn hole in the front yard with the music blasting. They were all telling me not to do my homework and grab a beer. So I had my first beer since Lent began! And, boy did it hit me fast! I am not a big drinker and 2 beers did me in! Needless to say I never got my homework done until this morning, but it was well worth it. We had a great time outside because the weather was nice and EVERYONE was out and about. I unfortunately am starting to get sick because my mom has been sick for over a week and I think she passed it to me. So I was in bed around midnight and could hear everyone outside until early in the morning! Spring Quarter is always the best quarter....

This is the 1st picture where all the roommates have taken a picture together!!! YAY
In the Picture: front row(L-R):Natalie, Annie, Mallory, Sarah, Stephanie. back row(L-R): Kelly, Kelly, Jackie, Mandy, Cathy, Kaci, Debbie, and Courtney