Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Roof Top Tanning

It was so nice outside today and I just couldn't stay inside, or go to class for that matter. So I headed to Easton to do a little dress shopping for the 3 weddings I have coming up....April 22, May 27, and June 3. When I got home my roommate Kelly said do you want to lay out on the roof and tan? I couldn't possibly pass that up, so I ran to my room to put my bathing suit on and then went to her room to get on the roof. It was perfect, no clouds, all SUNSHINE and about 75 degrees with a little breeze to keep it comfortable! Then Cathy came out with us, we planned on studying and reading for school, but we ended up talking about the normal girl stuff! I don't know what it is about roofs, but it always seems to be where I lay out. I think I feel closer to the sun that way and I will get a better tan? I love to be able to watch people and they don't even see me up there. We had a good 2 hours up there before I had to leave for work. I love this time of year and if it's nice again tomorrow....we'll see you on the roof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home