Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sunday dinner



On Sunday afternoon my grandma Fell had my sister, my mom and I over for dinner. She made one amazing meal(like normal). We had Chicken, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad, and then for desert she made Dutch Apple PIE! Delicious! I was so stuffed by the time dinner was over that I didn't think I would be able to eat a piece of pie, but the sight and smell of it changed my mind! Towards the end of dinner one of my grams good friends stopped over to chit chat with us. Then my aunt Jackie, uncle Jeff, and cousin Rachel came over. They were suppose to fix my grandma's TV, but ended up sitting around talking with us and we got into telling stories. Every time we meet we end up telling funny stories/jokes that makes us all crack up. To me, that's the best part about family time! We stayed over there for about 3 1/2 hours and had the best time ever. I received a phone call from my gram yesterday thanking us for the bottle of wine we brought and just being able to spend time with her and said that we have to get together again soon! She is the sweetest lady and so darn funny, not to mention an unbelievable cook! It's always good to see her, even though I don't see her nearly as much as I used to, so I have decided that I will go visit her every time I make it home! Well, that is, if she can make time for me with her busy schedule. Two weekends ago I stopped by her house and she wasn't home, so I left a message on her door to call me so I could stop by and chit chat...so I told her I would like to make an appointment with her the next time I am home. I will post a picture of us once I get home, I accidentally left my camera there this weekend...oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home