Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Natalie and Kelly!


Today is my twin roommates birthday! I am not sure what is in store tonight for us, but they always have something exciting going on, and I am sure tonight will be no different. They are wild and crazy girls, but tons of fun to be around! April was a crazy month for my house because their are 5 birthdays. So far we've had Annie-April 2, Kelly- April 6, Natalie and Kelly-April 12 and then on April 28 is Steph's birthday. Plus, my little cousin Rachel's birthday is April 24. Whew~ that's a lot of birthday celebrations! My spring and summer schedule is booking up fast! I would much rather stay busy than be bored any day. What a beautiful day to have a birthday!

In the Picture: Kelly and Natty smiling pretty for the camera! (picture is from winter quarter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home