Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and hope they got to spend it with their families! My day started early with eating Easter Dinner at my Gram Cousino's house at 11 am...who eats that early? That is still breakfast time to me. But, we had a great meal and had an Easter egg hunt around her house, it was more of a treasure hunt and I won $20, then my mom gave us scratch off tickets and I won another $15! So I did pretty good today! My mom isn't feeling that good today so we left there around 1:15 so she could come home and then my sister and I had to go to my gram Fell's house to eat at 2pm. I wasn't hungry but I ate her famous corn and some potatoes. The Fell side of the family is big and LOUD, there is always so much going on that you practically have to yell to talk to people sitting right next to you. Unfortunately my dad couldn't make it because he was in Arizona, but he called and EVERYONE passed the phone around to say Happy Easter! That's exactly how it went 3 years ago with me, I was in Texas and missed Easter, so everyone got on the phone to say they missed me and wished I was there. The love of a family is amazing! All the girls sat around the table and talked while all the boys went outside to work on my uncle's Harley. After about an hour of trying to get it to start, my cousin Lea's fiance(Tom) goes out and 5 minutes later~ it's running! We always have a good time together and can't wait for the next holiday to come around! I hope everyone's day was as good as mine!

In the Picture: (L-R): Taylor, Kaci, Nicki, and Rachel. My cousins and sister taking our annual Easter picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home