Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Porsche Carrera


Today I got to drive a 2005 Porsche Carrera($80,000). The car is absolutely amazing! I didn't plan on driving it, I was just expecting a ride. It all started out when I was talking to my mom's friend Bill about how much I LOVE cars. He also is a car fanatic and we got into conversation about what are good cars and what kinds of cars he has. Well he called my mom on Friday and said I will have my Porsche out, do you think Kaci would want a ride? Well, she of course said YES, and called me to tell me that I had to be up at 'The Dinky' around 8 pm Friday night. Well I didn't get there until 9 and we just got into conversation with everyone. So we planned on going out today. Bill and another Bill were up at Mid-Ohio(in Lexington, OH) racing their porsches on the track, so he said that when he got back he would come over and we would go for a ride. Like he promised he showed up around 5:30 and we took off. Even though the car is a year old, it still had the brand new car smell. We went on some back roads so we could really show off the power it has, and when we got into North Fairfield, he asked if I wanted to drive? Are you kidding me? I would love to! So we switched spots and I took off, he even said you can rev it up to see the power, well, you don't have to tell me twice to go faster! By 3rd gear I was flying(won't say speed b/c I would scare my parents) and it felt so smooth and like I was going 30 mph. I couldn't thank him enough for the chance to drive one of his amazing cars. He even suggested that I try a racing school, which would be right up my alley!

In the Picture: The Porsche I got to drive....it was a little dusty from being on the track all day. But still fantastic!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOT RIDE! Mine would blow the doors off it!!! HAHA!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home