Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

First time ever!













Last night we ventured out to my favorite bar~ Panini's for a few drinks. Well Wednesday nights they have a bull riding pit for anyone who wants to ride. I have always wanted to ride a mechanical bull, but figured I would just get thrown off right away. Surprisingly, I did a good job of staying on it~ I know I lasted longer than 8 seconds! I always wanted to be a cowgirl, and now I feel like I am on my way! My roommates Courtney and Kelly are naturals on the bull, and little Sarah attempted to get on the bull but decided that she was too drunk to stay up there and ride. It was even better when they played country songs because more people wanted to get up on the bull to show their stuff!


Also at Panini's we ran into KTK(Kyle Tondo-Kramer) and Pedro(Zach Brenner), they are two of my houses favorite people! They smile bigger than anyone we know! I was happy to find out that Kyle likes to read my blog and wanted to make it on my blog....so here ya go! I spared you the embarrassment and didn't put the picture of your tramp stamp up. Hope you enjoyed being added to my blog!

In the pictures: Top left: Kaci riding the bull
Top right: Kelly on the bull

Center: Kaci Fell, KTK, Courtney Snyder, and Pedro psoing for a picture to put on my blog!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you just made ktk's dreams come true!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home