Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beautiful Picture



Yesterday when I came home from work I saw a picture that Pedro(pictured below) had colored for me sitting on my kitchen table! I was so surprised to have something, and it put a huge smile on my face! Since I was so excited about it, I just had to put it on my blog! Of course I do know that this will probably make someone upset, I am sorry, but I just had to do it! Zach, thank you so much for my amazing picture you colored for me!

I also want to apologize for not posting as much as I should, I will try to do a better job!

Oh, I almost forgot~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLE DAVIDSON!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It made me upset but, I'm glad your happy and smileing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home