Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

1 Month to Go!!!!!!

In exactly one month I will be walking across the stage to get my College Dipolma! I am so excited and can't wait for the day to finally be here. My mom, sister, and grandma will be here to share in my special day. My dad will not be able to attend because of his job. So we made a deal, since he can't make it to my graduation ceremony, he will be present at my party. I told him I would rather him be at the party anways because graduation will last about 4 hours and my dad just isn't patient enough to hang around that long...I don't blame him one bit. Yes, I am upset because I would like him at both, but you win some and lose some. I just picked up my cap and gown yesterday from Barnes and Noble's! The only thing left to do is figure out how I am going to do my hair that day...straight, curly, big curls, wavy.....oh so many decisions to make, but at least I still have a month to figure that out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home