Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Game On!

I know I said that I wasn't playing in the volleyball tournament on Saturday in Norwalk because I have a wedding that day, well I am going to do both now. The wedding doesn't start until 5 pm, so I can play volleyball during the day and since it starts at 9 am we should be done by 3-4ish and then rush home to get ready for the wedding and reception. Plus I received a phone call earlier in the week from a guy I played with at another tournament and asked if I wanted to get a team together, well I couldn't say no because we are going to have a great team! And, hopefully we win the tournament! The weather is suppose to be in the 80's so I am looking forward to getting a tan too! The only bad thing is there is another Gangsta Party Friday night that I just can't miss, but then that means I have to get up at 6 am and drive home to play a full day of volleyball and then go to a wedding and reception. Whew, I am going to be exhausted Saturday night. But, it will all be worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home