Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Congrats Jessi and Paul


Saturday couldn't have been more beautiful outside to celebrate a wedding and to play in a sand volleyball tournament. Saturday came very early for me, up at 6 to pack my bags for the weekend at home, drive 2 hours, play 7 hours of volleyball in 90 degree weather, then rush home to get ready for a wedding, which I might add I got ready in 45 minutes and that never happens. When Lea came to pick me up, we had 10 minutes to get to the church and boy did we make it just in time! The ceremony was short and sweet(just the way I like them). As the bride and groom walked out, we did the traditional throwing of bird seed and poor Jessi, she had it in her mouth, hair, down her dress, just all over the place.

Right after the wedding we headed to "The Colonade" for the reception. They had 2 guys fly in from Las Vegas to decorate the room and it was just gorgeous. They used lots of ballons(Jessi's family own's Maple City Rubber, a ballon factory)and it looked so amazing!

It was so great to see all of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time(some since high school). We got out on the dance floor and didn't stop until they shut us down. After the party was over there, we all headed back into town to hit up the Shamrock. I was only there for about 30 minutes and I was ready to crash. So I called my mom to come and get Brianne and I so we didn't have to walk. I don't think I could have walked anyways, my feet were killing me. We made it home around 1:30 and I was out as soon as I laid my head on my pillow. It was a long day, but so much fun, and yes, I would do it all over again!

Jessi and Paul I wish you the best in your marriage. You are both wonderful and caring people that deserve the love of a lifetime! I love you both so much and thank you for being my friend! Oh, and thanks for letting me be the third wheel at Cedar Point two years ago!

In the Pictures: Top: The new Mr. & Mrs. Paul Bennett!
Middle: Kaci Fell playing the guitar to a rock song!
Bottom: My good friends Jess Kline and Dinah Gerken on the dance floor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home