Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend



After a big day on Saturday I was ready to relax and enjoy the weather. Well I was somewhat mistaken, I forgot that I told my grandma that I would help her rip up her carpet because she is having pergo flooring put in. Even though every part of my body was sore from playing volleyball on saturday, I made sure I kept my promise to her! Ripping up the carpet wasn't the hard part, it was tearing up the under layer of padding because it was glued down to the concrete and had to be scrapped up. After a couple of hours of tearing up the carpet, we called it a day to head outside to soak up some sun!

It was 90 degrees outside, so I headed over to my best friend Emily's parents house to lay out by the pool. It was so nice to be by the water so if I got too hot I could just get in the water. The water was a little chilly, only 72 degrees, but with the heat outside, it was refreshing! Emily's little boy, Aiden, just loves the water, he sat on the steps and splashed around in the water! He is just too precious!

Later that night Emily had some friends over at her house to just hang out and talk about life and old times. It's always a great time to reminisce about our younger years and share a ton of laughs! It's the little times like these that make great friendships last a lifetime!

Monday(Memorial Day) I went back over to Emily's parents house for more pool time before our annual Memorial Day cookout! I planned on helping my mom finish planting the flowers, but I was just exhausted, so I went upstairs to lay down and take a quick nap, which turned into 2 hours! Oops, I must have needed the sleep! When I woke up, no one was home so I headed to Emily's house to hang out for a little bit before having to pack my clothes to head back to Columbus with my baby boy, Charlie, so all the girls could see him one more time before the year is over! He is only here for a few days because Wednesday we will be heading back to Norwalk for a day or so.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love it.. that blog was about me, me and me...

    i heart you kc ann
    xo
    emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home