Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Last weekend at OSU



This is my last weekend as a senior at Ohio State University! I am sad and extremely excited all at the same time. I will miss my girls so much and can't believe how much fun I had with them this year. Yesterday we had graduation rehearsal and it was about an hour and a half, but felt like 4 hours. And, the real graduation is expected to last 3- 3 1/2 hours so I can only imagine how long that is going to really be. I am just hoping for sunny weather because today has not been very nice or warm.

Last night we had a farewell party for 47 E. 12th and had a great time! At first we didn't think very many people were going to show up, and then night fell and people were coming in from every direction. It was kinda funny because groups of people would walk in and we would just look at each other and ask if anyone knew who they were? But, that didn't matter because we had 5 kegs that needed to be drank. Even with all the people that showed up we still have a keg left.

Today, we had to say goodbye to some of our roommates, the Snyder sister's, Courtney, Kelly, and Natalie. They are definitely the life of every party, so to see them leave was a little sad, but they kept it light and fun! I will miss all 10 of my roommates and hope everyone has a great summer and I will be back to visit!

In the Picture: Sarah Krygowski, Ryan, Stephanie Hasty and Kaci Fell at our end of the year party!

I am not sure what is going on with loading pictures, but as soon as I figure it out the images will appear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home