Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Halloween!!!!!



Ok, I know Halloween was like 2 weeks ago, but I have been really busy and haven't been able to keep up on my blogging. I am so SORRY!

I couldn't wait for Halloween weekend to get here because I had the best costume ever and I was so excited to put it on and wear it out! I was RAINBOW BRITE, hopefully everyone remember who she was?!?! Anyways, my sister and I had several places we needed to go in our costumes! My sister dressed up as a Pirate Wench, it was a very HOT costume, but also very expensive! We first made our way out to Norwalk Furniture for the Annual costume party that is held out in the pavilion. It was a bit chilly that night, but at least they had heaters going in the building to keep it somewhat warm! Some of the costumes at the party were really great ideas! My good friend, Marissa Hipp, dressed up as "Flavor FLAV" it was so funny, and she played the part very well! After freezing my tush off for about an hour I was ready to go and get to the next party! We went to Amy and Chad's house for their halloween party...I think we got there a little to late because everyone was drunk by the time we showed up. But it is always fun to hang out with all our friends!

Shortly after Amy and Chad's, we all decided to head to the OB(Office Bar) for their costume contest, which I am proud to say that I WON!!!!! YAY for me....I won 2 Cavs tickets (including free food and drinks) with a parking pass! The OB was completely packed, you couldn't move around at all.


We then headed down to Rupp's Place, it was also packed with people, some dressed up and some not dressed up. A Gorilla kept coming around and messing with me and I was like what the heck....but nobody knew who it was?!? He jumped up on the bar and was making gorilla noises and the bartenders and bouncers couldn't believe what was going on...but nobody was throwing him out? After a while, we hear on the microphone, "if anyone is mad at the gorilla....it was RUPP!" haha A sigh of relief! Such a good costume!

We then headed to Charlie's bar to see what was going on there, but no one was dressed up so we pretty much walked in and walked back out to head back down to Rupp's where we ened the night! Halloween was an ABSOLUTE BLAST this year! I will never forget it!!!

In the pictures: Top: Nicki Fell and Kaci Fell before heading out for the night!

Bottom: Adrienne, the Naughty Nurse and Kaci, Rainbow Brite dancing at Rupp's Place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home