Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Mo's Bachelorette Party!

Last weekend was my good friend, Maureen Orth's bachelorette party at Put-In-Bay! We had to meet at Maria's house by 4pm, well needless to say, we are all girls and 3 girls getting ready in one bathroom, just doesn't happen. So Kelly, Lindsay, and I were about 15 mins late! Oops. Once we arrived, we all had a toast of Champagne to Maureen and her future life with Tony(fellow buckeye)! Shortly after arriving, we all packed into 2 cars and headed to Port Clinton to board the Jet Express! While waiting for the boat to come get us, we all had a drink, well most of the girls did a shot, and I had a strawberry daiquiri(to be shared with everyone becuase I couldn't drink it down in 5 minutes).

Finally the boat arrived and we got to be the first ones on the boat and ran to the very top to sit at the back of the boat so we could see everything, well we didn't think about the wind, and by the time we took the 22 minute boat ride there, everyones hair was destroyed. But, good thing Michelle was smart enough to bring a brush, so everyone passed it around to get all the tangles out of their hair! Our next stop was by the fountain to take a group picture! With 14 girls, it was a little hard to see everyones faces. We then walked to Mr. Ed's to eat dinner out on the patio and start the party! It took us about an hour and a half to eat dinner, but once dinner was over Mo had to put on her "Suck for a Buck" t-shirt to start making her money! I believe she made out that night...around $200! Good thing Lindsay Pigman was treasurer and taking care of all the money Mo made! Someone has to be responsible! We all went inside to dance to the band...they were excellent, but I don't have a clue who they were....sorry! We actually stayed at Mr. Ed's until 11ish before heading next door to another bar, and I am horrible, yet again because I don't have the slightest idea what the name of that bar was? But it didn't matter, I was with some of the best girls ever, celebrating Mo's finally days!

We had to be back to the boat by 11:45pm to head back to Port Clinton, well most of us made it(I was the first, of course)! And, 2 girls(Lindsay Hug and Maria Goodsite) were no where to be found. So we called their cell phones like crazy and got no answer, finally about 2 minutes before the boat left, here they come laughing and smiling, and saying see we told you we still had time!

When we got back to Maria's house, we started to munch out on Doritos, and Snyder pretzels with cheese(thanks to Kelly, they are my new favorite snack)! After laughing our butts off for about an hour and talking about old times...some of us (4 of us to be exact)started to fall asleep on the couch(it was a pretty big couch)! Around 3ish, I woke up to having small candy penis' being thrown at me, Kelly, and Maria! So as I sobered up, I decided to head back to Norwalk to get a good nights sleep! And indeed, I DID! I didn't even get out of bed the next day until 6:30 pm! But it was so nice to stay in bed all day and worth every minute of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home