Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dog Days...


Today is a big day for my little boy, Charlie. I dropped him off at the Vet Clinic this morning to get neutered, I know, I know, I'm a bad mama, but he is out of control and hopefully this will stop him from humping everything and help him from being so hyper all the time. He did very well when we were in the little room to get him weighed and checked out. He weights 7.2 lbs now, he is getting so big compared to when I got him 10 months ago and he was only 3 lbs. They said they would call me around the noon hour to let me know how he is doing and when I can pick him up. I think he did so well at the vet office because he was ready for his morning nap and too tired to play around. It is so weird to be at home all day without him right next to me, and kinda upsetting. I am hoping to pick him up at 5, if everything goes well!

My moms dog, Chloe, just got back from the Vet Clinic yesterday after spending the night there because she was ill again. I went to go visit her yesterday and she was in much higher spirits then Tuesday when she was at home...she didn't eat, but would constantly be throwing up, so my mom came home from work to take her in. Thank god she didn't have pneumonia again. I guess she was just dehydrated and sick. So they hooked her up to IV's again and had to keep her there until she ate and drank without throwing up. She is back at home now, but still not eating or drinking anything, so I will have my eye on her all day while I wait for Char to come home!

In the Picture: My baby boy, Char!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home