Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Aunt Karen!!!


Last friday was my Aunt Karen's 50th birthday bash. They had a party for her at Friendly Corners(local bar and restaurant). When I finally showed up, everyone had already eaten and started drinking, so I had to jump in quickly to catch up. She had an amazing birthday cake. I mean absolutely delightful!

After sitting there for a few hours talking with her friends and co-workers, we went up to the front room where 2 guys were singing and playing there guitars for some musical enjoyment! They were really good, and a guy(Jeremy) in the crowd got up to sing "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi to finish them off! Unfortunately I don't remember the guys names, but they were entertaining!

Around midnight we left Friendly Corners to hit up The Office Bar, where we ran into a bunch of people! My favorite person to run into was good friend and fellow birthday sharer, Shaun Landphair. He is only 6 hours older than me, but he likes to make that a point! Whatever floats his boat! Time just flew by while we were there but we had to venture out to the other bars to see who was out and about. We headed down to Charlie's bar, which just a few weeks back was flooded with water. It was actually pretty busy in there considering I heard they didn't have the business they used to have. We were only there for a short time before heading home to go to bed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAM FELL!!!! I LOVE YOU!

In the picture: Aunt Karen and Kaci Fell for a birthday picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home