Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July Weekend!



I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend, most people got an extended weekend with having monday and tuesday off, so I hope you spent this time with friends and family like I did!

On Saturday my aunt and uncle had their annual 4th of July party out at their house. I had a great time sitting there with my family and friends just talking for hours and hours and cracking up at stories everyone was telling! And, the weather was just perfect, I mean it was in the 80's throughout the night! Around 10 pm my sister and I left the party to head over to the Fireman's Festival in Greenwich to see some old high school friends play softball. We had only planned on staying for a little bit, but we ran into Tara(a girl on our v-ball team) and we ended up staying for a few hours talking with her and her husband. Around 1 am the rain started to come down so we ran back to the car to get out of there and head back into town. We then stopped at one of the local bars to see some of our friends before calling it a night.

On the 4th of July, I did my annual bike ride with my aunt, uncle, and cousin to the parade. Unfortunately, this year the weather wasn't as good as the years past, we had rain a few times in the parade, nothing bad just some sprinkles. After the parade I rode home and laid down to watch a movie because I didn't feel to good. Around 6ish we started our cookout, which is also an annual event on the 4th. I had to hurry up and eat because some friends and I were going on the Good Times Cruise to watch the fireworks at Cedar Point. We got lucky and had really nice weather while we were on the boat because right before we were leaving Norwalk, it was starting to rain again. We could actually see about 4 different places setting off there fireworks, so we got quit the show! We got back on land around 10:30 pm and pulled into Norwalk around 11 pm. I was exhausted and not feeling too good, so I couldn't wait to get to bed! The weekend seemed forever long, but I am not complaining! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!

In the Picture: Top (L-R): Aunt Jackie, Rachel Brown, and Kaci Fell at the 4th of July party.

Bottom: (L-R): Kaci Fell, Emily Collins, Lea Elmer, and Dana as we get ready to leave to dock to watch the 4th of July fireworks.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    please take down all the scary pics of me.. please and thank you.. not everyone is a super model like kc.. ( :
    lv ya

    em

     

Post a Comment

<< Home