Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Beautiful Emmy!



This is for my beautiful, amazing, kind, loving best friend, Emily! She is my shoulder to cry on when I am sad, she is my light at the end of the tunnel when I can't see it. She inspires me to be the best person I can be, she believes in me and always tells me I will be successful and live the life I always wanted to live! She trusts in my judgement, she will always stand beside me, she is one of my biggest cheerleaders and because of her I am a better person! To my dear friend, I love you Emmy! Thanks for all the talks and walks and conversation's about life!

In the picture: Best friends, Emily Collins and Kaci Fell posing for a picture right before Emily leaves for a wedding! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kc.. wow.. i am flattered...

    i love you 2 ( :

    xo
    em~



    again you picked the one you look better in..ahahahaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home