Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band


On Saturday afternoon my friend Abby, her daughter Macy, and myself went over to Huron to watch a tribute band to Jimmy Buffett. We showed up a little late because we stopped off at the Pizza House for dinner. When we did arrive at the Huron Boat basen, they were packed, luckily we found a few seats to sit in....the reason no one was sitting in them was because the speakers where in the way of seeing the whole band. At least we got to see the lead singer singing the songs! People would get up and dance or do a chain around the seats! It was actually quit amusing to watch everyone!

As I was on my way home my friend Kelly called to head out to her friend Sarah's house for a party. So I got home and waited for Kelly to finish getting ready and pick me up. The party was about 20 minutes away from Norwalk and out in the boondocks, but it was a great location, they have a pond and a huge yard to have bon fires! We stayed there until 1am and then decided to head home because Kelly had to get up early in the morning and head back to Columbus for work.

On Sunday, my mom, her friend Pam, my sister, and I went over to the beach for a day of laying out. It was so hot out that I couldn't even get out of the water, it was just too refreshing! Just being at the beach reminded us of the days when we were younger and would spend everyday at the boat, jet skiing and swimming all day long...ohhh those were the days. Now the boat sits in storage and the jet ski is gone. Someday, I hope to have a jet ski and my own boat to go out with friends like we used to!


In the Picture: Kaci Fell and Macy Chapin at the Jimmy Buffett tribute band concert at the Huron Boat Basen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home