Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Josh Gracin!!!!


YAY! I absolutely love Country Music, and Josh Gracin put on a great concert at the Huron County Fair! I went to the concert with Abby and Macy Chapin! We first had to stop off and get the famous Berardi french fries before going to our box seats, so we were closer to him! He played some of his current songs, some of his songs that are coming out on his cd in February and some old songs that were from other artists!

Macy was up dancing and holding my hands to twirl her around the whole time! She is just too cute. Its really funny too because everything I do she has to do it too...I had my sun glasses on, so she put her moms sun glasses on!

We didn't stay for the whole concert because Macy was getting impatient and was ready to go get her sno cone before they closed. So we left the concert about a half hour early...which was ok with me because I was getting a little chilly...imagine that?

In the Pictures: Josh Gracin performing Thursday night at the fair...look at his fabulous "Norwalk Truckers" t-shirt!

Bottom (L-R): Kaci Fell and Macy Chapin taking a picture during the concert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home