Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Mo's Party Pics

Sorry I couldn't post the pictures with the story below, but it just wouldn't let me...so here they are!


In the Pictures: Maureen Orth(soon to be Botos), Kaci Fell, Kelly Eberly, Lindsay Hug, Lindsay Pigman(Terpening), and Maria Goodsite(DePaola) before heading to Put-In-Bay!



2nd Pic: Kelly Eberly and Kaci Fell sipping of Strawberry Daquiri's!


3rd Pic: Lindsay Hug, Kelly Eberly, and Kaci Fell doing a little dance!




4th Pic: Maureen Orth and Kaci Fell looking at 1 camera, while Kelly Eberly and Michelle Goodhart(soon to be Brown) look at another camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home