Living, Laughing, and Loving with Kaci Fell

Here is a look at my life and everything that goes on! I am going to use this as an exit of my thoughts! Also to get everyone living, laughing and loving life!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mo & Tony get hitched!



What a beautiful day it turned out to be for Mo and Tony! After all the crappy cold weather we have been having they were lucky to get a warm 70 degree wedding day in October! Everything was just gorgeous...along with the BRIDE! Mo has been one of my best friends for years, we used to do everything together! One summer all we did was play "pepper" out in my front yard...it was so great to find someone that was as active as me! It was like she was my clone, the clone I always wanted! I am so happy that she found an amazing person to spend the rest of her life with, and luckily, he is a fellow OSU graduate too! So the theme to the wedding was scarlet and gray, and they entered in the reception to the song O-H-I-O! Too Funny! But everyone was standing doing the famous hand signs with them!

The wedding itself was at St. Paul Catholic Church! That is the church I have always seen myself getting married in, otherwise I see myself on a beach! The wedding took about an hour and afterwards we all went outside for a group picture that Maureen and Tony requested. We had a few hours before the reception started so I went home to lay down for a bit! The reception was held at Mesenberg's in Huron. So I headed over a little early to make sure I could sit with Kelly's family, since they were really the only people I knew besides Mo's family!


When it was time to catch the flowers, my good friend Kelly was all about making sure she got the bouquet! So Mo throws it and all of a sudden you see 3 girls down on the ground fighting for the flowers, and who comes up with the bouquet? KELLY! She was so excited! The party continued on, but I was too tired and ready to go home.

Congrats MO and TONY! I know you will have a happy, healthy, and great Marriage together! I love you both!

In the Pictures: Top: The New Mr. and Mrs. Maureen and Tony Botos( I will call Maureen "Mo Bo" from now on!)

Bottom: Maria Goodsite, Lindsay Hug, Mo Botos, Kelly Eberly and Kaci Fell at the wedding!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You chicks look HOT!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home